Make Time for Romance on Your Family Vacation
A ski vacation can feel like work! All the planning, gear, and making sure everyone gets everywhere, fed and ready to go can be exhausting.
Take some time out to rev up the romance in your relationship – and give the kiddos some time away with these great options for fun!
1. Kid's Night Out - Mountain Top Children's Museum
2. Kid's Night Out - Copper Mountain
Ages: 3 years old (potty trained) – 12 years old.Kids’ Night Out (KNO) is a FREE three hour childcare service offered to parents on the condition that $30 per child is spent in any commercial outlet at the resort during the three hours that your children are in the program. They do require original receipts to verify the expenditure.
- Open December 21, 2018 – April 20, 2019
- Wednesdays – Saturdays 5:30pm – 10pm
- Child care available for 3-hour periods within the hours of operation.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance (same-day reservations and walk-ups may be accepted on a space-available basis).
- Dinner included.
- Located in the Copper Mountain Child Care at Center Village in the Mountain Plaza Building, across from the American Eagle Chairlift and next to Ten Mile Tavern restaurant.